sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2016

TRUMP: I don't have a racist bone in my body \ Las frases más racistas de donald trump

 

TRUMP. I don't have a racist bone in my body. (Only in your heart and brain) 







 “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

 Real estate mogul Donald Trump said during his presidential announcement that Mexican migrants to the U.S. are drug traffickers and rapists, as well as "some ... good people."

 TOP: The most racist phrases donald trump

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA...
Fuente: RECREATEOFICIAL ELECTRÓNICA VIDEOS MUSICALES PELÍCULAS RADIO (ONLINE) LAS 24 HORAS...